A chemical peel can provide great improvement in your skin. There are many types of chemical peels that vary in strength and depth. They can range from a mild exfoliation to a deep peel addressing many different conditions, offering great improvement to facial blemishes, softening acne scars, controlling acne breakouts, lessening the appearance of uneven pigment and wrinkles. Depending on the treatment goal, the medical aesthetician will recommend how many peels are needed.
Obagi Blue Peel Radiance
Quick and easy salicylic acid-based facial chemical peel for all skin types that exfoliates and helps improve overall complexion
- Instant, radiant results for most skin types
- Improves a range of skin concerns, including photodamage, and results in an overall improvement in texture and tone
- May be beneficial if you have darker skin with pigmentary changes
- Superficial exfoliation, with little to no downtime
- Provides instant radiancetighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just1 use
- A series of 4 to 6 peels provides best overall results
Vitamin C 4 Layer
- Quench your skins thirst with this revolutionary pharmaceutical grade face-lift that will change the image of your skin in just one application.
- Vitamin C, glycolic acid and gentle but highly active, enzymes speed up cellular turnover and brighten, tighten and lighten your skin in just one treatment.
- Excellent with micro.
- Recommended for dehydrated, tired, dull or rosacea skin types.
- The ultra resurfacing glycolic and retinol treatment exfoliates dead surface skin cells, leaves skin firm and healthier.
- Visibly reduces appearance of fine lines.
- Recommended for all levels of aging skin.
- This pigmentation mega-lightening resurfacing treatment gently blends lactic acid and a cocktail of lightening and brightening agents to reduce sun spots, brown spots and redness cause by rosacea.
- This special lightening blend is designed to break up melanin blocks in the deeper layers of the skin.
- This treatment will be more effective when done as part of a series of up to 6 or more treatments.
- Must be pre-treated for this treatment.
- You will receive a complimentary post op treatment kit for home use.
- Recommended for all levels of pigmentation, rosacea or dehydrated skin types.
- An Alpha & Beta Hydroxyl Acid Cocktail. This safe and outstanding resurfacing modality has a dual benefit.
It reduces and treats all kind of acne while resurfacing and smoothing the skin after just one treatment.
- Dead Skin will be exfoliated and oil production reduced, leaving skin feeling tight & fresh
- Recommended for oily, acne prone or aging skin types.
TCA Orange Peel
- An aggressive peeling treatment designed for maximum exfoliation.
- With this TCA & Vitamin C combination treatment you will have a deeper peel than most and can be layered up to 3 times
- Penetrates through the entire epidermis.
- Creates 5-7 days of exfoliation.
- Appropriate Consultation is Mandatory
- Client will go home with a mandatory post treatment kit for ultimate healing.
- A dual-treatment process of microdermabrasion combined with a chemical resurfacing solution for a more advanced result on problem skin. Microdermabrasion
- A treatment that improves wrinkles, skin texture and color by removing the top-most layer of skin, leaving it more supple and vibrant.
- It also stimulated the elastic tissue beneath the surface of the skin resulting in a healthier and firmer appearance.
- Requires no down time after treatment.
- Optimum results when treated in a series of 5.